Thursday, 27 August 2015

Deconstructed by Debs Wainwright




Hello everyone, here we are again; I have a hanging board to share with you today.


 





This is what I did


I tore up large pieces of paper to add to my background sticking them down with Medium. To this I used a floral stencil with heavy Matte Medium. Once all dry I sprayed with Distress Inks.







While this was drying I stamped my flower, onto clear shrink plastic I dried the ink a little and then painted the design with paint pens, and once dry shrunk it to size. I did this three times with other parts of the flower.









Next I prepared one MDF ATC and two thick card ATCs by covering them in crackle paint. Once these were dry I attached the shrunk flower and parts to the boards using matte medium. You can see this above.
 
Moving back to the board I added some plain voile to the board adhering it with Glass Bead Medium. I then sprayed again with Distress Ink.








I added my 3 boards to the main one and in the 4th corner I stuck some frayed linen on top of which I added some more glass bead medium. I sprinkled some Champagne Crushed Glass Glitter. Onto this I added my 4th board treated in the same way and stamped my word ‘Deconstruct’ and added a  rusty butterfly.



This is what I used

 

PaperArtsy - 8x8 Grey/Whiteboard
Golden – Glass Bead Medium
From my stash
Voile
Linen


Hope you liked my board. Take care 


Debs xx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Debs, love all the elements you have added they make a fab hanging
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Debs. Such a creative idea and love the texture you've achieved.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing idea - I love your nature panels, and the shrinky flower parts look so cool.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...