Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Stencils with Texture Paste on ATC’s by Amanda Southern


Hi everyone, what an exciting week this week is at That’s Crafty as Laura and Graham
 have launched the shops own line of stencils and ATC substrates and other sizes,
and how lucky were we, the design team, to get our hands on these wonderful
stencils and ATC’s ahead of yesterday’s launch.

I have made 3 differently styled ATC to show the versatility of these
small wonders of stencil heaven.

They might be smaller than usual stencils but this makes them extremely versatile to use on both small and larger projects and allow you to get a stencil into a
smaller space, they are just so versatile.
 
 
 
 





Here’s what I did:-


I started with 3 pre cut greyboard ATC’s available from That’s Crafty! Each one first had a coat of gesso and then I applied texture paste and crackle paste through a variety of the stencils from the launch line up. Two of the ATC’s have more than one stencil. As these are such a great size it is easy to mix these up on your project.
 
Once the pastes had dried I covered with a variety of sprays and paints. I then added my prepared stamped images, embellishments and sentiments and added to complete my set of ATC’s.

 

Items used:-


White Posca/Gel Pen
Tim Holtz Label Letters
Stamps Used – Carabelle Studio Timbre d’oeil, Coquelicots par Azoline, Leafs
Small Heart Punch
Rusty Wire
Die Cut Barbed Wire aged with Rusting Powder
Sizzix Movers and Shapers Key Hole Die
 
 
 
I hope you like what I’ve made with these fabulous stencils, they are just so much fun to use and so easy to work with that I can’t wait to make some more projects with them.

 

Love

Amanda X

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant showcase for the stencils, Amanada. Especially the 'see life' ATC. where you've used squares, circles and ovals and coloured them different colours, to great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three of your ATC's! Those stencils are wonderful.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SUPER FINE Amanda. That face thru the keyhole with the barbed wire.... oh my.... that one just really touched me. All are just great examples of MARVELOUS CREATIVELY. j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep absolute stunning ATCs, I thought the keyhole one was my favourite but now I'm thinking it's the Carabelle Poppy....which I haven't got.....yet.....
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Amanda all three are fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three fabulous ATCs Amanda, love them all!!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolutely amazing trio of mini art each showcasing the fabulous Dinky Stencils to perfection.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are simply stunning Amanda! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous little works of art Amanda. All looking amazing!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful ATCs, Amanda - I think my favourite is the one with the Moorish crackle - but they all work beautifully.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...