Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Sometimes Fate……… by Amanda Southern


 
 
 
 
 

Happy Tuesday to you all. I have for you today a card which includes several of the new and fabulous Dinky Stencils only available from That’s Crafty! because they are designed by That’s Crafty!

 
I started by selecting one of my several Gelli plate backgrounds from my stash. Over that I then stencilled with paint in pink and black through several of the designs of Dinky Stencils (6 in total).
 
Once that was dry I then stamped some of the elements from the Lynne Perrella stamp set, some in black ink and then some that I have heat embossed with white embossing powder. My main image was stamped onto stamping card with only touches of colouring added as I wanted it predominantly black and white so it popped off the page.
 
I finished by adding some sentiment stamping, repeating the stamping several times. It was all then mat and layered onto a black 8 x 8 card blanks.

 

What I used:-


Acrylic Paint
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Harlequin, Chequerboard, Diamond Circles, Circles, Half Circles & Punchinella
Dylusions Paints – Black Marble & Bubblegum Pink
Stamps Lynne Perrella LPC022 by PaperArtsy (this was from my stash but other LP stamps are available)
Black 8 x 8 Card Blank

 

Thanks and see you next Tuesday
 

Love

Amanda X

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I do like this Amanda, the colours work so well together and your feature looks fabulous on that background. Hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome background and I love the main image - it really pops! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background and the stamp - they go perfectly together.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant....yes I can't wait now to get a set of these stamps! Loving the colours,a fab make as usual ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Amanda! A totally awesome card with the most amazing detail! Stunning!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most amazing use of the stencils - an incredible card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, one of my favourite LP images! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layered stencilling and I love how you've used the Oriental LP woman.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...