Thursday, 30 July 2015

Mini Album by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone. Today I have a mini album to share which I have decorated. I made the album some time ago and I have put a link on my blog to the original post.



So here is the first page  







Using That's Crafty Dinky stencils, I created my background then stamped my feature.




I coloured in using paint pens 



 

Here is the cover again That's Crafty! Dinky stencils.





















I finished with a sentiment 



What I used  

IndigoBlu Stamp
Sentiment from stash
Thank you for coming to have a look take care 

Debs xxx

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant Debs, love the in depth background shot too
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous Debs and I do like Elizabeth with stencilling!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's beautiful. Love the way you have used different colours on the stencilled background.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible. Love the way you worked with the stencils.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful layered stencilling - so cool.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...