Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Live Free by Amanda Southern







Hi Everyone today I have a card for you featuring the fabulous stamps of Carabelle Studio.


I have collaged together several of the Carabelle strip stamps, these stamps are very long at approximately 11” long so they come on their own acrylic block. I covered an A4 piece of stamping card by using 3 of these stamps stamping with black Archival ink, then when I had covered the whole sheet I cut out a 7.5” square that I liked. Into some of the spaces I stamped the hearts and scribbly circles. I coloured the hearts with translucent red paint and the scribbles with a Distress marker.


I then stamped the leaves onto a gelli plate scrap, cut out and added to the card. I stamped and cut out the live free sentiment, colouring again with the translucent red paint and highlighted the word free with a white pen. I added the live free and little stamped heart with 3D gel to give it a raised effect.


Mat and layered onto black card and mounted onto an 8” x 8” white card blank.




What I Used:-


Carabelle Studio Edger Stamps - Texte Grunge, Life is Good & Un regard sur mon histoire
Carabelle Studio Stamp Sets - Doodl’ Art, Open Your Mind & Leafs
8” x 8” Card Blank



Thanks

Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is fab, Amanda! Great use of the large strip stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project! I love the way you have used the stamps (which I have been admiring in the shop for some time!) Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love those little pops of colour here and there.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is flipping fabulous Amanda, those bright pops of colour look amazing against the black and white!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, complex and yet clean really fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, loving the pops of colour that jump right out at you....another Southern Stunner!!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word ..... Spectacular!!!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Amanda! What an amazingly detailed creation! Love those little pops of colour against the monchrome. Fabulous!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, and then another one... amazing stamping, and the colourful accents are beyond cool.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...