Thursday, 2 July 2015

Life is Everywhere by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone, I’m back with my Thursday project. This week I’m sharing a 4in x 4in canvas.
 
 
 
 

Using a stencil and Crackle Paint over the canvas gave me a lovely pattern which I sprayed with Media Mists. 
 
 
 
 

You can just see the Metallic Lustre which I used to highlight the cracks.  
 

Here you can see some flowers I’ve added, again using a stencil and Crackle Paste. I heated it until it bubbled, which raises it more giving more dimension.
 
 
 
 

I stamped a butterfly in black Ink and cut it out. I then gave it a coat of Turquoise which I knocked back slightly to lighten the colour.
 
 

 
  

I thought it needed something else so added some tiny silver beads around the flowers. To me it represented the seeds of the flowers.




  
Lastly, I stamped my sentiment. 
 
 
                   


Products that I used

DecoArt Products:  Media Fluid Paints
                              Media Mists
                              Crackle Paint
                              Crackle Paste
                              Metallic Lustre
Dinkie Butterfly Stamp by IndigoBlu
Prima Stencil – Daisies
4x4 Thick Canvas
Silver Beads

Archival Ink



Well that’s me for this week. Take care and have fun.  

Hugs  
 
Debs xx

8 comments:

  1. Love it! the butterfly is particularly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy textures and colours, this is stunning Deb! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little canvas great colours and textures and finished perfectly with the butterfly
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous textured canvas, Debs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely texture and the beads are a wonderful representation of seeds. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Debs, beautiful colours,love it ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pinky, purple hues Debs and the grungy look and texture are fabulous.
    Fliss (playing catch up!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...