Saturday, 4 July 2015

Know Your Own Strength by Donna Gray


Hello everyone, 

Donna here today with a card using one of the new Dina Wakley stamps with a little touch of pinkness!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Here’s What I Did:

 

 

I chose one of Dina’s stamps and stamped on white card then coloured the face with ProMarkers. I cut the image out then applied some Distress Ink in Pickled Raspberry to her ‘dress’.
 
 
Next I took a stencil and chose a couple of images on it, then applied more Pickled Raspberry through the stencil directly onto my white cardstock.
 
 
I cut a couple strips of paper from a patterned paper pad I have and applied onto and behind the stamped image.
 
 
Adhere the stamped image to the front of the card, mount the white card onto black card and then stick to the cardstock.
 
 
Apply some Stickles to the card and for a finishing touch I added a sentiment form Tim Holtz’s Sticker Book to match the wording on the stamp….see nothing is random! 
 
 
 

Supplies Used: 

 

 
 
 
Hope you like it
 
 
Donna x

12 comments:

  1. Ooh love this Donna. The colours are fab and that stamp is excellent, I think it's now on my list. Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and black, gorgeous card Donna! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pink! Dina and pink a fabulous combo, love this card!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite colorcombinations. Love your card, so pretty but not too much so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colour combo which makes a very stylish card.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The touches of pink bring a dynamic element to the card. Love the overall feel of the card and also the way you created a dress for the woman - love this!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful Donna! I was surprised to hear the border was paper, looks like a real doily die cut, how awesome is that!! You have fantastic style girl! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Donna. Really pretty with the lace border and love the stencilled background.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! So pink and girly.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card, Donna - so effective.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Donna, I love the pinks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...