Saturday, 18 July 2015

I Love Dinky Delights by Donna Gray


Hello everyone,

Donna here today with the new love of my life….Dinky stencils! Oh yes, these babies’ are the business. Perfect for ATCs, tags, cards…or big pieces of work, whatever your crafty heart desires in fact.



What I Did:







I first covered the Greyboard ATCs’ with a thin layer of Gesso. Then I swirled around my chosen Distress ink colour, laid the Dinky stencil on top and spritzed a fine mist of water over it. Remove the stencil, blot excess water off and you should have the faux bleach effect.

Repeat these methods for all 3 ATCs’, just change the colour and stencil style.








Then I used all Prima/Finnabair stamps, which I painted with a selection of Fresco paints. I then took a sanding block just to ‘age’ the ATCs’…sand lightly…you don’t want to remove too much!

Then I stamped 3 of Tim’s Hash Tag sayings and stapled to the ATCs’ and all done!

I had soooo much fun using these stencils and I’m sure you will too ;)







Supplies Used: 


Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher


Hope you like it


Donna x

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the new mini stencils x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Donna, those new stencils look wonderful and I love how you combined whem with those Finn stamps, - a great collection of ATCs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see these dinkies will be endlessly versatile. Your ATCs are fab, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab work Donna they all look amazing and I love those finnabair stamps too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous trio, love your choice of images they really pop off the stencilled background, great make!
    Hugs Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These beauties are wonderful Donna! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just gorgeous Donna! Lovely a bright and so pretty - love them!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Donna, you have such a great sense of style, I just love the pairing of your chosen stencils and colours...PINNED!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my dog, they are wonderful! Must get some of those stencils!
    Big hugs, Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this trio, fab!!! :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific ATCs - and the stencils are definitely going on my wishlist!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...