Thursday, 9 July 2015

Dreaming by Debs Wainwright


Hello everyone, Debs here with a Journal Page this week.






Using a palette knife I scraped some paint on my page, and using a stencil and baby wipe, removed some of the paint. I added some circles using the top of glue stick.
 

 
 
 
 
At this stage I stopped for a coffee and looked at the page. I often do this, and most times I'm rewarded as shapes and colours come together in my head. I outlined these areas with a black water soluble pencil and activated it with water.
  
 
 
 
 
 
You can see the dribbles from spray paint. I used a black pen to depict others areas and gave some detail to them.
 


 
 
 
To finish my page I stamped my feature and sentiment.




I really enjoyed creating this page and I hope you like it.


Hugs
 
Debs xx
 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful journal page Debs, I often see loads of shapes in the painty goodness too ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this piece Debs! Stunning effects!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Debs, i have those stamps and love what you did with them here. Lovely colours too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Debs, love your colours. I always walk away from a piece, you always see something different when you look again.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great, I love the colours you've used Debs. I often go away and have a cuppa while I'm deciding what to do next on a picture. It really helps.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly beautiful page Debs. Just love the way the colours turned out and give such a fab textural effect.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it without the black pencil addition but afterwards... I love it even more. Donno why but it just made it more intriguing for me - more depth, more pop. Just really like this alot Debs. j.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page. Love the cool colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page Deb, love the colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...