Hello everyone! I've used the fab new That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils to first make a master board, then I cut it into four to make cards. Here's one I made using a gorgeous new Finnabair stamp set called Dream On.
DecoArt Media Acrylic Paints - Yellow Green Light, Phthalo Blue, Cobalt Teal Hue
Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paints - Black, WhiteWhite Stamping Card
Stencil BrushPalette Knife
Prima Metal Junkyard Findings
White Card Blank - A6
Gilding Wax - Silver
Here's what I did...
1. First I made a master board, brayering a background on the white stamping card with the paints, and then using stencilling paint through the Dinky Stencils.
2. I cut my master board into four equal pieces, then on one, I used a palette knife to apply the crackle paste through one of the Dinky Stencils.
3. I stamped and clear embossed the Finnabair image onto tissue, tore around the edges, then used matte medium to glue it on.
4. I stamped the phrase 3 times, then used matte medium to glue on the Prima embellishments.
5. I applied some gilding wax onto the crackle and edges, inked the edges with the archival ink, then attached my artwork to an A6 white card to finish.
Until next time,