Hello crafters! I've been playing with the new Dinky Stencils yet again, this time with Brushos, and I'm hooked! I used a fab technique I learned from Helen Chilton.
Here's what I used...
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Chequerboard Background, Abstract Stones, Offset Squares Background
Brusho Crystal Colour - Lime Green, Turquoise, Sea Green
Small Fine Paintbrush, Water Spritzer Bottle, Heat Gun, Ranger Blending Foam, Plastic Coated Paperclips
1. Sprinkle all three Brusho colours onto three That's Crafty! White/Greyboard ATCs. The colour is very intense, so you don't need much. Lay the three stencils onto the ATCs, then spritz with water. Remove the stencils, then allow the backgrounds to dry naturally, or speed up with the heat gun.
2. Use the Archival Ink to stamp the PaperArtsy butterfly collage on the sides of each ATC. Stamps some words from the Finnabair Stamp Set onto the tops and bottoms of the ATCs.
3. Stamp and clear emboss the three PaperArtsy butterflies on the white glossy card. One of the butterflies is from the collage image. Mix a few grains of each of the Brusho colours with a little water, then use to paint the butterflies. Use the heat gun to dry the ink.
4. Cut out the three butterflies, use Glossy Accents to adhere to the ATCs, then add a paperclip to each butterfly's body.
5. Finally, use blending foam to ink the edges of the ATCs with black Archival ink.
Here's a close up of one of the butterflies...
I hope I've inspired you to get crafty today,