Monday, 15 June 2015

May We Be Strong Swimmers by Deborah




 

Crafty Individuals Stamp Set: Alice Palace British Bulldog (bunting)
Distress Inks: Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Mustard Seed
ProMarkers: Denim, Dusty Pink


 

It's those bathing beauties again! And again, they are the only 'vintage' element on the card. This time they're stamped in grey Archival ink on top of a stencilled background using Summery colours. I don't usually bother to tape my stencil and card down but because the background of the card was to stay white and I was using different colours and had to change the foam on my inking tool, it seemed like a good idea!
 

I stamped the bunting in Worn Lipstick and added the Dina Wakley words in Archival ink. Then I coloured the swimmers in with ProMarkers. I also edged the piece with the Denim ProMarker, ready to mount on a card blank.
 
 
 
Deborah

9 comments:

  1. Great fun card!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stencil looks great in the different colours Deb, fab mix of brights and vintage too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this Card. It works so well with those scrummy colours. Fabulous hugs Debsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the colours go so well with the gray stamp.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Deborah and now I NEED that stencil!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So interesting... it's nice to see something that "appears" to be more easy to do. It's really well done and FUN Deborah. j.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fab card Debs. Love the design and the grey stamping really pops against the bright background colours.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great pairing of words and picture, and I love the CAS design and white space with fab rainbow colours.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...