Thursday, 25 June 2015

Masterboard Card by Debs Wainwright


Hi everyone Debs here with my weekly project which today is cards.




 
 
 
 
I first made a master board which was then cut up to provide the background for the card.


 

 
 
 
 
I applied the paint to the page and brayered the colours around, then stencilled with the same colours.

I mounted the card onto plain white paper which in turn is mounted onto a matching colour.

 
I stamped a flower which I then painted. Once dry I picked out the areas on the flower and embossed with silver powder. I then applied clear UTEE over the whole flower.
 
 
I stamped my sentiment onto white card and mounted it on the matching blue card. I applied a blue gem to the middle of the card.

 

Materials:


PaperArtsy:

Fresco Finish Paints Blue Glass, Stone and Smurf
From stash
 
Card
White Paper
Blue Paper
That’s it for me see you soon

 
Debs xx
 
 

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous masterboard Debs, and I love the card you made with it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monotone masterboard - and such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great monotone masterboard turned into a lovely card
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Debs, love the dreamy blue colours
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Debs and I love the shades and blue and wonderful texture on there.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious and I love the idea of the flower covered with the UTEE.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...