Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Looking Good by Amanda Southern

 

Hi Everyone

I’m back with this Tuesday with a card using one of the fabulous stencils from
Matus deMeng by Stencil Girl Products.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Here’s How I made it:-

 
I first made my background by rubbing a selection of Ranger dye inks onto a piece of white card using a Mini Ink Blending Tool. I then cut the background up into 9 equal pieces and stamped the Prima Industrial stamp onto each section. My reason for cutting the background up was to randomise the colours and give a patchwork appearance. I then mounted all the pieces onto a piece of green card. Masking off the backing card I dripped down some white DecoArt Shimmer mist. Once that was dry I then stencilled through the stencil with black Ranger dye ink using Ranger Cut and Dry Foam. I then added some Dylusions paint in orange with an old bank card.
 
 
To finish it off I added some Remnant Rubs from the Life Quotes set using the Remnant Rub Tool, using this tool makes such a difference to the transfer of the rub on, added some torn script washi tape and finished with a sentiment from Tim’s Big Chat Sticker Book.
 
 
This was then all mounted onto an 8 x 8 black card blank.
 

 

Items used:-

 
Ranger Dye Inks – Lemon Twist, Caribbean Coast, Electric Lime, Cheese Puff and Black
Script Washi Tape
Lime Green Card
Black Card Blank 8 x 8
Old but well used bank card
 
 
 
Hope you like it and see you all next Tuesday
 
 
Love
 
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. 'Looking good' is spot on to describe your fantastic funky card, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's fabulous Amanda. The background is amazing and the face stencil sets it off beautifully. Hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooo now I must get that cheese grater stamp!! Oh my, this is another slice of arty deliciousness from the funkiest card maker out there :)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Amanda!! :) Love, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looking good Amanda! A really fabulous look from the Prima stamp over the stencilled face and love the bright colours in the background.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She certainly is looking good... very haunting in her intensity.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...