Thursday, 18 June 2015

I'm in the Garden by Debs Wainwright



Hello everyone, welcome to my Thursday spot here at That’s Blogging Crafty.
Today I have a hanging Plaque for you.
 
 
 
 
 
 



I used several stencils for the background with Crackle Paste. Once it was dry I sprayed the heart with Media Mist. Then rubbed it back in areas with a sanding block.

 
 
 
 
 
I stamped the butterfly and then cut it out.





 
 
I used Craft Paste through a stencil to give me a rippled effect. This was then painted and aged in Andy Skinner way (you can see lots of his tutorials on You Tube).The body and curly bits are rusty wire.
 

 



I stamped my message after painting the background in Media Fluids.

This is what I used.


DecoArt Products  

Crackle Paste Modeling Paste
Media Fluids - Cobalt Teal, Yellow Green Light, Titanium White, Burnt Umber, Hansa Yellow

Media Misters – Turquoise, White


PaperArtsy Products
Dutch Doobadoo Flower Stencil
Indigoblu Dinkie Stamp – Butterfly
Stash Rusty Wire         

 
Well that’s all folks, you all take care.
Hugs


Debs x
 

 

11 comments:

  1. Love it Debs loads of scummy texture on this one.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous texture your plaque has.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Debs. Fabulous texture and love the nature theme.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that rusty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, yes this truly is amazing, that butterfly is simply wonderful, Debs!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The texture you achieved is gorgeous and I like the placement of the sentiment. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous plaque, Debs! Love the butterfly and the textured backround is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful piece, Debs, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous stencilled crackle - and I love that butterfly!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...