Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Un Coeur D'Ange by Alison Hall


 
Hello Crafters. This week I have been using some beautiful Carabelle Studio stamps with Brushos.
 
 
 
 

 

Here's what I used... 


Carabelle Studio Stamp Sets - Un Coeur D'Ange, Collage
Brusho Crystal Colour - Yellow, Orange, Brilliant Red
Watercolour Card
Kraft Card Blank
Yarns - Red, Yellow & Orange

 

Here's what I did... 

 


1. I cut a piece of watercolour card 12 x 12 cm, spritzed it with water, then sprinkled on the Brusho Crystal Colours. I left them to react with the water, then dried them with the heat gun.
 

2. On another piece of watercolour card, I stamped the Audrey Hepburn tag image with onyx black ink, sprinkled detail clear embossing powder onto it, then melted the EP with the heat gun. I used a water brush to colour the image with the Brusho crystal colours, mixing them with water on my craft mat. I then cut out the image, punched a hole at the top, and added some co-ordinating yarns.
 

3. I partially stamped the Collage images onto two edges of my background, then clear embossed them. I glued the tag image in place, then stamped and embossed the phrase.
 

4. To finish, I edged my artwork with black ink, then attached it to a kraft card blank. 

 

I hope I've inspired you today,

 

thanks for visiting,

 

Alison x

9 comments:

  1. LOVE Carabelle stamps and must get some Brushos very soon. BEAUTIFUL card Alison! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, inspired again Alison, thanks....love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Alison, so effective!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning colours for a stunning woman - gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colours used Alison,another fab make
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Alison. I love how the yarn colours match so well to the Brusho splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Brusho effects with one of my favourite stamps Alison. Fabulous!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Alison. Audrey Hepburn is one of my favourite stars. Not only was she beautiful, but a very caring, courageous and compassionate woman too. This project is simply divine! The Brushos look amazing on it! Once again you have tempted me, as I don't yet own any! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...