Thursday, 2 April 2015

Zombie Love by Carol Fox



 



I do like to try out a new set of stamps on a tag when I first get them, so that is what I have done this week with the Zombie Casanova set by Brett Weldele.

I coloured my tag by spraying some Dylusions inks onto my craft mat and swooshing my tag around in them until it was coloured. I wanted to give it a bit of a distressed look so I dry brushed on some white paint, letting the brush marks shows on the finished tag, this also picked up the colours of the Dylusions sprays a little bit so it stopped the white being to stark.

I used white embossing powder and added the hearts to the background.

I stamped my image and quote onto white card and coloured and inked these before gluing them to my tag.

I used a couple of the paint drip stamps from the Prima set and red paint to add blood like splodges to the top of the tag.

I finished by running some black acrylic paint around the edges of the tag.



I used

Embossing Ink
Acrylic Paint: Red, White and Black
Glue



Carol

2 comments:

  1. Just love it! Thanks for the LOL. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this Carol - such fab colouring on your zombie!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...