Saturday, 4 April 2015

Pussycat, Pussycat by Donna Ratcliff


 
 
 


Morning all! A quick and simple card because the Mister Meow stamp set dropped through my door yesterday morning and I couldn’t resist using it for this weeks make!
 

What I used


Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Schoolhouse
Black Archival Ink
White Card, White Card Blank




What I did….


1. I stamped the cat in the corner of a piece of white card in black and then blended some of the new Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink (fabulous colour!) around him. 

2. Then I added some stencilling with the schoolhouse stencil and some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. 

3. Next I painted the cat using Distress inks. Once I’d got him all coloured I stamped the wording.

4. To finish I splashed some spots of watered down Distress ink, then ran a black ink pad around the edge and mounted onto a white card blank.
 
 
 
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a great CAS card , I love it, and I really love that cat stamp!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Donna, love the design and that fab cat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great card Donna and I do love that cute and quirky cat in the hat.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...