Saturday, 14 March 2015

Stencilled Landscape by Donna Ratcliff



 
 
 
 

Morning all! Another play session with my new Brusho colours….
 

What I used

Sheena Douglass Stencil – Summer Meadow
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Shatter
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Confidence
 
 
 

What I did….

1. First of all I took a piece of card and worked some black Archival ink through the Summer Meadow stencil...
 
 
 
 

2. Next I brushed over the card with some water and then sprinkled on some Brusho Crystal Colour in Ultramarine and Turquoise, I let the colours mix and swirl a bit and then dried a little with a heat gun. Then I spritzed with a bit more water and added a little Lemon Brusho.
 
3. Then I watered down a bit of gesso and flicked on a few white splashes, drying it off before the colour could bleed through too much. Next with some more gesso I sponged a bit through the ‘Shatter’ stencil.
 
4. To finish off I stamped the wording in black and ran a black inkpad around the edges.
 
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week,
 
Donna xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this Donna!
    Live
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Such a cool background - love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the silhouettes with the Brusho colours!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...