Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Housey Housey by Donna Gray


Hello everyone,

Donna here today and I’m using one of the new Paperartsy stamps. As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to have it…anything house related is my favourite!
 


 
 
 

This is what I did: 

 
I used a wooden door hanger for this but you can use anything, even a large tag. I covered the door hanger with a mixture of DecoArt paints. I chose the bright, vibrant colour as I wanted the house to stand out against the background.
 
 
I stamped the house onto thick card and coloured with ProMarkers and then highlighted with a white Sharpie pen. I also added Glossy Accents at the end to the windows to give them a glassy effect.
 
 
I then used a little tree stamp I have and blotted some white paint on the background to suggest clouds.
 
 
Next came some balloon die cuts but you can easily just punch/cut circles out for the balloons…..now you can see where we are going with this….very UP!
 
 
Of course I had to put the little cheeky PaperArtsy birdies on there too, coloured with more ProMarkers. The sentiment is from a stamp of mine but you can use whatever you want or computer generate something.
 
 
 
So there you have it, a really fun way to use a new stamp ;) 

 
 

SUPPLIES USED: 

 

PaperArtsy Stamp Set Eclectica³ - Lin Brown - ELB14
PaperArtsy Cling Mounted JOFY Collection Stamp - JOFY Mini 20 
 
 
Hope you like it
 
 
Donna x

12 comments:

  1. Definitely UP Donna, thought this before you mentioned any reference. What a fab film...

    Glorious Door Hanging, i do like this house set but not enough to buy it before i get my mitts on some new Stampotique.

    Enjoyed your post, lots of fun:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make Donna, vibrant and fun! Nxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great door Hanger Donna, that house stamp is fab! Love it!
    Love
    Amanda c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a joyful, fun piece. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Donna! Love the cheery colours and your clouds are brilliant! Well done! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A doorhanger WITH a house and a very festive air! Adore those birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute, love all these colours and your bunch of balloons, a very lovely door hanger!! :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely and happy project - adorable Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fabulously colourful Donna and it really makes me think of the lovely Up film which I saw last year and enjoyed so much. Love this!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super design Donna and I love your balloons coming out this cute house.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just delightful, Donna!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Love the bright colours! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...