Monday, 9 February 2015

Soaring Bird by Deborah


 


 

Salty Ocean Distress Paint
Crop-a-Dile (to punch the hole)
Ranger Mini Blending Tool

Copy Paper
Card/Packaging
Scraps of Gelli plate monoprints

 

I made my own tag by gluing a sheet of copy paper that had been brayered with blue paint onto a piece of packaging card, then cutting to size.
 

I stamped the bird in Neon Blue onto a scrap of yellow gelli printed paper and cut it out. I stamped the row of trees onto another painted scrap in Watering Can archival ink. LOVE is stamped in Watering Can on another piece of the yellow gelli print.
 

Once I had glued them in place, I used the Neon Blue ink to stamp the Primitive Icon circles around the edges and to stencil the hearts and confetti.

 
The tag is edged with Ice Grey 4, which I also used to add some shadow to the bird. I beefed up the yellow with Buttercup.
 


Deborah

4 comments:

  1. Love the fresh colours on this beautiful tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Debs and love those Spring colours on there.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant tag with such fresh colours.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...