Thursday, 26 February 2015

Her Soul Danced by Carol Fox


 

 

I have journal page this week using one of my favourite stamps sets at the moment Silhouetted women by Dina Wakley.
 






I started my page by pulling a background with my Gelli Plate directly into my journal. I did this with shades of pink and blue and I used the Tumbling Pods stencil.

Once this was dry I added paint by stamping with the circle from the Kaisercraft stamp set Texture Stains, I used orange, blue and yellow paint. I then stamped the barbwire circle from the Stampendous sSt Wired Grillager using black Archival ink.

I stamped all my letters onto white lightweight card using black Archival ink and then used a babywipe to add the colours to them. I edged these in black and stuck them in place.

I stamped my figure in the same way and I used a stencil to add the colours to the figure so it was coloured in a haphazard way, adding each colour in turn through the stencil.

 
 
 
 


I then stuck this in place on my page.

I added some white paint with a lid to life the page a bit as it all looked to flat.

I finished with some stitching and by edging the page with black paint.
 

I used

 

Carol x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous journal page Carol,love the colours and yes those stamps are a real favourite ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...