Saturday, 10 January 2015

What’s the Buzz? by Donna Ratcliff




Morning all! Got out one of my favourite Artistic Outpost stamp sets for this week’s make…..

What I used

Artistic Outpost Stamps – Paperboy
Distress Inks – Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed, Black Soot, Gathered Twigs
Cut and Dry Foam
White Stamping Card
Black Archival

What I did….


1. First off I stamped some of the images in black onto a tag and some bits of white card.





2. Then I added colour using Distress ink and some Cut and Dry Foam, followed by a bit of faux bleaching using a paintbrush and some water.




3. The figures I painted with some Distress ink by ‘splodging’ some colour from the pads onto my craft mat and picking it up with a damp paintbrush.

4. Then I mounted everything up and added some ribbon to the tag.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week


Donna xx

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourites too! Love how you used it here, great composition and wonderful clear stamping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...