Thursday, 1 January 2015

We Are All Mad Here by Carol Fox

 
 
 
A bit of easy and relaxed crafting from me this week as my brain is feeling a bit frazzled and feels like it needs a little rest.
 

My Box


I started by painting my box with some gold paint, I added a layer of crackle medium and then a final layer of Honeydew paint, drying it with a heat gun to speed up the crackle.

I sealed it with a layer of Glue and Seal and then stamped all my images in black Archival ink, and then sealed it all again with Glue and Seal.

I used alcohol inks to colour my images, as the colours stay nice and bright with these. I put a small spot of colour on my craft mat and picked it up with a paintbrush, if the colour dried to quickly on my mat I put a small spot of blending solution next to it and used this as you would water when using water colour paints.
 
  
 
 

Once the colours were dry I sealed the box with another coat of Glue and Seal.

Finishing it by gluing a vintage button to the front as a faux knob.
 
  
 
 

I used


Carol x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Carol and love that title which fits so well!
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. Thank you for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...