Saturday, 17 January 2015

Time for Cake by Donna Ratcliff



 
 
 

Morning all! Time to play with one of the lovely Alice Palace designs from Crafty Individuals this week…..
 

What I used

Crafty Individuals Alice Palace Designs – Anything and Everything
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp -
Birthday, Script

Tim Holtz Layering Stencil -
Gothic

Distress Inks – Black Soot, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose

Cut and Dry Foam
White Stamping Card

Black Archival
 

What I did….

 
1. First off I stamped some of the images in black onto white stamping card.
 
2. Then I added colour using Distress ink and some Cut and Dry Foam, adding a bit of extra detail and colour to the images with more ink and a damp paintbrush.
 
3. Next I added a little extra interest by using the ‘Gothic’ stencil and a bit of brown Distress ink (sorry about the weird colour in pic, artificial light!). After the stencilling I also stamped a little script in places.
 
 
 
 
 

4. Then I mounted it onto a piece of black card and then onto a white card blank.
 
5. To finish I added the wording. I used the birthday set from Kaisercraft and cut up the sentiment before mounting it.
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...