Saturday, 24 January 2015

Smile by Donna Ratcliff

 
 
 
 
 

Morning all! I’ve been playing with another of the lovely Alice Palace designs from Crafty Individuals again this week…..

What I used

Crafty Individuals Alice Palace Designs – Crowned Bunnies
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Smile

Carabelle Studios Mini Stamps –
Textures Spirales
Watering Can Archival

Black Archival

Gelli Plate

 

What I did….

1. I’ve used a previously made gelli print for this plus a bit of ‘clean up’ paper, whenever I’m making gelli prints I always keep some spare paper to clean off my brayer and stencils and then keep it ‘just in case’! Lol!
 
2. So I stamped out the bunnies onto a piece of this ‘clean up’ paper and cut them out…

 
 
 
 

3. For the background I took a previously made gelli print and cut it down to size…
 
 
 
 
 

…and then added a little stamping around the edges using the spiral stamp and Watering Can Archival ink.
 
4. I then glued the rabbits in place and added the wording using the Kaisercraft ‘Smile’ set. Then simply layered it up onto a card blank.
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...