Saturday, 31 January 2015

Dare Devil by Donna Ratcliff


 
 
 
 

Morning all! Received another Artistic Outpost stamp set the other week, couldn’t resist getting them inky…..
 
 

What I used

Artistic Outpost Stamps – French Flight
Distress Inks –Salty Ocean, Broken China, Black Soot, Gathered Twigs
Cut and Dry Foam
White Stamping Card

Black Archival, Watering Can Archival
 

What I did….

1. First off I stamped a selection of the images onto a white tag. Some I stamped in black and some in grey (Watering Can) and I masked off images as I stamped to get a layered look without having to stamp and cut out all the images. 
 
 
 
 
 

2. Then I added colour using Distress ink and some Cut and Dry Foam, plus I also used a bit of Distress to paint the faces etc of the figures.
 
3. If you add some darker shadows at the edges of various images you can really enhance the layered look without actually having layers…. 
 
 
 
 

4. To finish off I added some stamped words and also some ribbon to the tag.
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...