Saturday, 3 January 2015

Black ‘n’ White by Donna Ratcliff



 
 
 

Morning all! Well as it’s my first post for the year, would like to wish everyone a happy, healthy and peaceful 2015. I’ll be honest I had a stinking cold over Christmas and New Year so this first project had to be something that didn’t take too much creative brainpower!!  So for my first offering I have a little black and white doodled/zentangled number…….
 

What I used…

Clarity Stamps Stencil - Abstract Squares (2)
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps -
Smile

Sakura Pen – Black 0.25mm

Grey Promarker

White Stamping Card

Black Archival Ink

Black Card, White Card Blank


What I did….


1. First of I laid the stencil onto a piece of white card and outlined all the squares with a black micron pen.

2. Then I simply infilled the squares with various patterns using the same micron pen.

3. Once all the squares were filled I added some shading along two sides of each square with a grey Promarker, just to give a slight feeling of depth.

4. Then I mounted it onto some black card and then onto a white card blank. Added the stamped words to finish.


Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week

Donna xx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful zentangling, Donna! I couldn't do that *without* a stinking cold let along feeling ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is AWESOME! I love it, it's so clever and cool! I have never tried Zentangle and I certainly don't think I could do it as good as you with or without a cold! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...