Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Nearly 2015! by Alison Hall


 
 

 

Hi Everyone! It's Alison here, with my final post of 2014. I have a New Year card to share with you. I used my favourite Artistic Outpost quote, and that lovely Carabelle Studios fairy again.

 

Ingredients 


Prima Clear Stamps - Vintage Vanity 6, Vintage Vanity Doily
Small Alphabet Stamps
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black, Aquamarine, Fern Green
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint - Guacamole, Bora Bora
Brayer
7x5 inch Kraft Card Blank
Copier Paper
Green Fabric Flower

 

Instructions

 

1. I began by brayering the blue and green paint onto copier paper, then tore a piece to fit roughly on a 7x5 inch kraft card blank. I used the glue stick to attach it.
 

2. I used the Aquamarine and Fern Green Archival inks to stamp the Prima doilies, then Jet Black to stamp the fairy, lace and words.

 

3. I stamped the fairy with Jet Black ink, onto white card, cut her out, and used the glue stick to adhere her over the image on the card.

 

4. I finished my card off with a green fabric flower, attached with Glossy Accents.

 

Wishing you all a very happy and creative 2015,

 

Alison x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely jubbly Mate, gorjus card, fab colours, great words.

    Happy Nearly New Year:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white looks fab against that vibrant turquoise. Fab, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Alison!! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and a perfect message for the new year and every year!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card to end 2014 and to ring in the new year. You could not have picked a more perfect sentiment!
    Thank you for all the amazing art you have shared on this blog.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really gorgeous and unusual creation Alison and love the text you chose too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's just lovely, and the colours are my favourites for this time of year - wonderful words too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...