Monday, 8 December 2014

Just the Way I Am by Deborah




 
 


 
 

This week I made a straightforward card - with simple copy paper masking - coloured in with ProMarkers.
 

First I folded  a card blank from the Smoothy card and stamped the striped border top and bottom. Because the border stamps are clear (they are smaller versions of the rubber ones) it's easy to match them up to stamp the width of the card. Then I stamped the sentiment.
 

I stamped the border and sentiment again, onto copy paper, and cut them out to act as masks, so I could stamp the figure on top. I wanted to use the circle border to fill in some of the white space so I cut three of the circles from the border  and stamped them at different angles. I 'm not precious about my stamps - and because the border stamps are clear I can always put them back together again on an acrylic block.
 

Because ProMarkers bleed through to the inside left of the card if I was sending it to someone I would add a simple insert using double sided tape. You can of course use any colouring medium, most of which won't bleed through.
 
 
 
Deborah

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Debs! So beautifully layered and coloured.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sassy and she knows it!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...