Monday, 15 December 2014

Have a Very Zetti Christmas! Card by Deborah


 
 

 


 

A really simple card for when you've forgotten someone. I don't think I really need to explain how I did it, do I? The hardest bit is keeping the card clean - or maybe that's just me LOL.
 

I was thinking that they looked like the Three Kings zetti-style. Or just really funky baubles.
 

*There was only one of the Catslife stamps left when I sent this to Laura but there are plenty of alternatives eg:

 
 
 
Deborah

3 comments:

  1. A fab and quirky make Debs - love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% unique and so very Deborah!
    Brilliant.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...