Monday, 29 December 2014

Green Bough Tag by Deborah


 

 

Paper string from my stash

 
 

I'm skipping January to March (brrr) and thinking about Spring, using one of my all-time favourite stamp sets: Dina Wakley's Scribbly Birds.
 

Firstly, I covered my tag with a gelli print featuring Lin Brown's fern leaf stencil. The green paint I used was Eco Green's Pistachio (which I now see is no longer stocked) but there's plenty of green acrylic paint in the shop (Fresco Finish Guacamole perhaps?) you could use instead.
 

I stamped the bird straight onto the printed tag and then coloured him in with watercolour pencils and Gelatos (Gold Champagne on the head and wings). Then did the same with the two leaf borders.
 

The sentiment is stamped in Jet Black Archival ink.
 
 
Deborah

4 comments:

  1. Fab tag Debs. Love the texture and the Spring green shades.
    Definitely brrr down here today too!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little birdy, great tag Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag and the stamps are great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...