Saturday, 6 December 2014

Christmas Tags by Donna Ratcliff


 
 
 

Morning all! I’ve used some off-cuts to make a couple of quick festive tags, we all like some quick makes at this time of the year and its always good to use up the scraps…….
 
 

What I used

Spectrum Noir AquaTints – Beautifully Grunge, Essentials
Tim Holtz Stamps – Mini Holidays 5
 

 

What I did….

1. I started off with a couple of off cuts, left over from a background made with sponged AquaTints…..I used a mixture of colours from the Beautifully Grunge set with a little bit of the Gold from the Essentials set.

 
 
 
 

2. First off all I trimmed them to a tag shape and then stamped and embossed a couple of the silhouette images from the Happy Holiday set.
 
3. Then using black Archival ink I stamped some poinsettias and a sentiment on each tag.
 
4. Then I mounted them onto some black and then some gold card before using my Crop A Dile to punch a hole and add an eyelet. To finish I added a little gold ribbon.
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...