Saturday, 13 December 2014

Christmas Puzzle by Donna Ratcliff



 
 
 

Morning all! I’ve an altered puzzle piece for you today……

 

What I used

 
 

What I did….

1. I started by painting the puzzle piece with Gesso, then when that was dry I painted it with various shades of AquaTints.
 
 
 

2. Stamped one of the images and a bit of the wording from the stamp sheet onto some white stamping card and then cut them out before colouring with the AquaTints.
 

3. Glued them in place on the puzzle piece and then scraped on some sparkle texture paste around the edges, left it to dry a little and then pressed in some clear beads for a little extra texture and interest.
 

4. Once everything was dry I punched a hole with my Crop-A-Dile and added some ribbon.

 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...