Friday, 14 November 2014

Stag Night By Fliss Goodwin


 

 

Hi there, I have a Christmas card to share this week with men in mind as I’m sure I’m not the only one who has male relatives and friends to send a festive greeting to. I couldn’t resist this gorgeous collage image by IndigoBlu, which I know will come in handy for winter birthdays too.

 

Ingredients: 


Distress Inks – Crushed Olive, Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky
Watercolour Paper

 

Recipe:

 


·       Stamp the deer collage on to stamping paper with the Cobalt ink. Colour the background and the snowflakes with the Distress inks. Paint the deer with a gold shade of H20 paint. Add some shimmer to the snowflakes with blue shades of H20 paint. Cut out to a rough panel.
 

·       Cut a square of watercolour paper to fit your chosen card blank and add ink rectangles in a patchwork pattern with the sponge applicator and the Crushed Olive and Tumbled Glass inks to cover the paper. Stamp the snowflake cluster with the Stormy Sky ink round the edges of the paper.
 

·       Distress the edges of both the background paper and the collage panel and rub with the Stormy Sky ink. Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of stamping card and trim or die cut to shape. Assemble the card as shown adding embellishments of choice – I left mine off at the moment as it will depend on whether I post it!

  

Have a good weekend and don’t forget to check out the Challenge Blog at 8am for the new challenge and I have to say it’s been right up my street too!

 

Fliss x

2 comments:

  1. An unusual colour scheme for Christmas but it works. I love the patchwork effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the background Fliss! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...