Wednesday, 19 November 2014

My Feelings ATC by Alison Hall



 

 

Here's a little project where I used my favourite surface Stampbord, & my new favourite medium Brusho Crystals :-)

 

Ingredients 


Brusho Crystal Colour - Scarlet & Lemon
Book Paper

 

Instructions

 

1. When I got my little pots of Brusho Crystals, I used a piercing tool to pierce some small holes in the lids, just like on a pepper pot. This makes sprinkling easier, & means you don't need to take the lids off & risk using too much.
 

2. I misted the Stampbord ATC with water, then sprinkled on some scarlet and lemon Brusho Crystals. I let the crystals disperse a little, then misted them with a little more water. Once they had dispersed as much as I wanted, I used a heat gun to dry the ink, then brushed off the excess crystals with my fingertips.
 

3. I used the black archival ink to stamp the starry heart onto the stampbord, then stamped it again onto some book paper. I cut out the book paper heart & used glue n' seal to adhere it to the Stampbord.
 

4. I mixed a few of the Scarlet Brusho crystals with water, then painted the heart.
 

5. I finished off by stamping some stars from the edge of the stamp in two corners, inking the edges of the ATC, & adding some appropriate cut out words from a book page.

 

I'm looking forward to using these fabulous, colourful crystals some more!

 

Alison x

5 comments:

  1. A big impact in a small space. I love the vibrancy stampbord gives us. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING Alison, love everything you have used to create your sensational ATC:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love how vivid this is! Oh dear, Brushos - another ;must have', I can see!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Alison! the heart looks fabulous.
    I've only made one hole in my lids, think I may take your tip and make a couple of extras...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fabulous Alison and love what you did with the awesome brusho crystals.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...