Thursday, 16 October 2014

Wrapping Roald Dahl Style by Carol Fox


 
 
 
 

I have used the Selection of Roald Dahl stamps this week to make a card, some tags and to decorate a sweet bag to use as a gift bag. 

I used black Archival ink for all my stamping.

 

I did this

 

 

 

 

 

Card 


Stamp your image and mask it off. I used a spatter stamp and some acrylic paint for the background behind the image, positioning the splatters so they gave an explosive effect. Finish by stamping your greeting and colouring the image.
 
 
 
 

 

Tags 


I coloured and stamped my tags in the same way, finishing by running a thin line of black acrylic paint round the edges to give them a border.
 

The bag is simply stamped with the word of my choice. Rotating it so the word looked random in position.

 

I used 


DecoArt Multi Surface Paints: I used Pink Flamingo, Turquoise Waters and School Bus, Black
Card Blank, Tags and Plain White Bag
Prisma Colouring Pencils
 
 
 
Carol x

1 comment:

  1. These are fab Carol...those images bring back memories of when my kids were younger! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...