Wednesday, 17 September 2014

You Are Strong by Alison Hall



 

 

Hi Everyone! I have an inky card to share this week.
 

 
 

Here's what I used... 

 

Dylusion Ink Sprays - Vibrant Turquoise, Cut Grass, Bubblegum Pink, Black Marble
Dina Wakley Stamp Sets - Scribbly Women, Handwritten Quotes
Copier Paper
 

 

Here's what I did...

 
 
1. First I spritzed Vibrant Turquoise & Cut Grass Dylusions ink onto a craft sheet, the swiped the copier paper through it. I dried it, then did the same with the Bubblegum Pink ink. I added some splatters of Turquoise, Green & Black Marble ink, then cut a square (13 x 13 cm).
 
 
2. I taped the Affirmations stencil to my background, masking off the relevant words, then spritzed with the tTrquoise ink. I did this 3 times, drying as I went, then outlined with the black pen.
 
 
3. I stamped Dina's Scribbly Woman onto white paper, cut her out & glued her in place. Then I repeatedly stamped the quote from the same set underneath her.
 

 
4. I masked off the word 'Strong' from the Handwritten Quotes stamp set, then stamped it at the bottom right.
 

 
5. To finish, I matted my artwork onto black card, then attached to a 6 x 6 inch white card.
 

 
Alison xxx

6 comments:

  1. Amazing ! Thank you for sharing Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card, Alison. I love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful background on your fabulous card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your use of the stencil, Alison. It shows the versatility of the stencil because you and I have used it in completely different ways.
    I like the colours on this great card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of all the products, great outcome:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combination!!! ~Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...