Saturday, 13 September 2014

Wonderland by Donna Ratcliff

 
 
 
 
 

I’ve loved this white rabbit stamp from the ‘Wonderland’ plate for a while now but it’s not a plate I own but when I visited Mandy the other day for a couple of crafty ‘play’ days I got the chance to play with hers!
 

What I used

Oxford Impressions – Wonderland, Illustrated Alice
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps -
Script

Distress Ink –
Antique Linen, Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Tumbled Glass, Gathered Twigs

Tim Holtz Layering Stencils –
Gothic

Watering Can Archival Ink, Potting Soil Archival Ink
Charms

I cut my own tag but you could use a
bought one
 

What to do….

1. So first of all I stamped the rabbit using the Watering Can Archival Ink and then lightly blended some Antique Linen Distress Ink all over the surface but missing the stamped rabbit.
 
2. Next I masked off the rabbit before applying a mixture of Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs through the Gothic Layering Stencil and then stamped some script in Potting Soil Archival Ink using the Kaisercraft stamp.
 
3. Then I stamped the tree three times masking off the rabbit and tree as I went.



 
 
 

4. Once the stamping was done I added some colour to the trees and rabbit using Distress inks as watercolour.
 
5. Then I stamped the word ‘wonderland’ onto another piece of card, shaded the card with ink to blend with the tag and glued it in place on the left hand side of the tag. 
 
6. Then I added some cord and a few charms to finish off my tag.
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tag Donna, love how you put it together and how fun you and Mandy had a get together!! Nothing better than sharing crafty supplies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...