Friday, 5 September 2014

Simply Pretty by Fliss Goodwin


 
 

 

Hi there, I have a card to share this week which came about because I needed a birthday card in a bit of a hurry for one of my work colleagues and my Stamping Gear came to the rescue! If you haven’t tried this fabulous tool yet, I can recommend it as you can make cards in a flash if you need to.

 

Here’s What You Need: 

Sentiment Stamp if you like
Scrap of Pink Card
Craft Mat With Measurement Markings

 

Here’s How To: 
 

Cut a piece of card to fit the width of your card blank and about 8cm high. Using your craft mat as a guide, place the card on the mat following the measurements. You’ll then be able to place the stamping wheel with the centre slot in the correct position.
 

I’ve used the floral stamp that came with the square set. I stamped this 3 times on the card, re-inking between stamping.
 

Colour with the markers, adding colour with a damp brush. I used shades of yellow, pink and blue for the colouring.
 

Add the stamped panel to pink layered mats and then to the card blank and finish with the sentiment of your choice if you like. As you’ll see, I didn’t include one as I didn’t want to disturb the clean lines of the card!

 

As I said, simples! See you again next week and don’t forget to check out the Challenge Blog later as our new challenge goes live at 8am.

 

Fliss x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...