Monday, 15 September 2014

Leave a Trail by Deborah



 

 

Craft Sheet
Spray Bottle eg Cosmic Shimmer
Black Fude Ball Pen 

 

Here's another fabulous stamp from the Dylusions: Strength Set. I stamped her onto a piece of card which I had coloured with Tim Holtz's wrinkle free Distress technique. That is, smoosh some Distress inks onto a craft mat, spray with water, then wipe the card through it and dry with a heat gun. I added extra colour with watercolour pencils - and cut her crown off.
 

I glued her lightly onto the tag so I could arrange the leaves from the Lin Brown 07 set behind her head and on her shoulders before gluing them down. The leaves were left over from a previous project when I had stamped them onto sprayed and stencilled paper. I used scraps of the same paper for the headband and the words.
 

I added black and orange to the background with water soluble pastels then I stamped the dots in black, going over them with white and yellow water soluble pastels to knock them back.
 

Lastly I edged the tag with a ProMarker and the figure and leaves with the Fude Ball. I used my Cropodile to re-punch a hole and add a grommet.



Deborah

5 comments:

  1. Love everything about this tag the background, colours and images - going to have to check out that stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fabulous Deb! I love the quote! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real stunner Debs and I love the leafy background you created for her. The leaves look amazing.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - I love how the leaves give such dimension. A great tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...