Monday, 1 September 2014

Don't Mess with Me ATC by Deborah



 

 

I begun by making a series of gelli prints onto white ATC blanks and picked this yellow and grey one. I added to it by drawing round the 'stones' with the Fude Ball pen, then stamping the tiny dots and numbers in black archival ink (which I also used to edge the ATC).

I stamped the girl in Archival ink on white paper and drew on a bikini top before cutting her out and colouring her in (lightly on the skin, just to take the edge off the white). I added a roughly cut circle of painted paper (part of a warm white and black gelli print) to frame her face and glued them both down.

I stamped two of the Decorative Tape stamps and cut them to fit, then stamped 2 of the words from the Dina Wakley stamp set onto scraps of paper coloured with ProMarkers (colour then stamp to avoid smudging).
 
You could mount it onto a card to make a great card for an un-girly girl of around ten or eleven (or am I way off? lol).


Deborah

2 comments:

  1. This is fab Debs. Love the yellow and grey colours and the image is rather cute too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant ATC Debs - fabulous background.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...