Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Oriental Pin by Alison Hall



 

 

Hi Everyone! I thought I would make a lapel pin to go with the pendant that I shared last week. This time I have used frosted glass, which gives a lovely, misty effect.

 

Ingredients 


Ranger Memory Frames - 1ins x 3ins - Black Patina
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint - Orchid & Bora Bora
Brooch pin

 

Instructions

 

1. I stamped the small lady image & row of flowers from LP023 onto a Gelli Print background, then cut out 3 of the flowers. I cut the lady image to 1ins x 3ins, to fit the frame, then glued on the flowers, trimming the overlap.
 

2. I added the Chit Chat Sticker word, then I used watered down Fresco Finish Paint to colour my artwork in.  


3. I placed my artwork between 2 pieces of frosted memory glass, then inserted it into the frame.
 

4. I attached the bauble with a jump ring, then added a crinkle ribbon bow, coloured with watered down bora bora paint.
 

5. To finish, I glued a brooch pin to the back.

 

Thanks for dropping by.

 

Alison xxx

8 comments:

  1. you have such a gift for making gorgeous jewellery, Alison! I love this - great use of the LPC design and the colours are perfection. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish, Alison. Pink, blue and silver is such a lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lapel pin, stunning colours as always, like how you have finished it off with a huge bead and dangly bits. Hope to see you wearing both your gorgeous creations sometime:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Alison.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of the stamp and the frosted glass creates such a pretty effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunner Alison and love the misty effect the frosted glass gives, so beautifully soft.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful pin - and the frosted glass is really cool!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...