Saturday, 26 July 2014

Prima Bloom Girl by Donna Ratcliff


 
 
 
 
 
 
A bit of Prima for you today…..
 

What I used

Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Confidence
Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink Pumice Stone
Neenah Card
 

What I did


1. First off I took a gelli print which I had made a while ago. Can’t remember exactly what colours I used but it’s a mixture of pink/brown and ivory acrylic paint. I also used the Antique Clock mask from That Special Touch plus a bit of star punchinella.
 
 
 
 
 

2. Then I stamped the Prima Bloom Girl onto some Neenah Card (fabulous card if you’re using alcohol markers!) and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens, added a little more depth of colour with Spectrum Noir pencils and cut her out.
 
3. Then I glued her onto the background gelli print, added a stamped sentiment and then added a bit of shading round the edges of everything with some Pumice Stone Distress Ink.
 
Have a great weekend, see you next week :)
 
 
Donna xx

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab background.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...