Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Oriental Double-sided Pendant by Alison Hall




 
 

Hello crafty people! I've made a little pendant to share with you today.

 

Ingredients...


Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Chit Chat Stickers, Jump Rings, Crinkle Ribbon & Chain

 

Instructions... 


1. I prepared a background, using a Gelli Plate & Fresco Finish Paint, keeping some areas light for stamping on.


2. I used Onyx Black Versafine ink to stamp the oriental lady & the row of flowers. I used a heat gun to dry the ink, then cut a 2ins square of the lady's face, & cut around the flowers.
 
 
 
 
 

3. I glued the flowers in place, then added the Chit Chat Sticker word 'Secrets'.
 

4. Next, I watered down some Bora Bora paint, & added some colour to the flowers & word.
 

5. I cut another 2ins x 2ins square of background, stamped part of the small lady image down the centre, then part of the flower border on either side.
 

6. I sandwiched my front & back images between two pieces of memory glass, then inserted it into the memory frame.
 
 
 
 
 

7. I coloured a piece of crinkle ribbon with watered down Bora Bora paint, crinkled it, dried it, then inserted it through the ring of the frame.
 

8. I finished my pendant off with a jump ring & some chain.

 

That's it, & I have another piece of wearable art to add to my collection!

 
I hope you're inspired to make a pendant for yourself,
 

see you next week,
 

Alison xxx

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Lovely use of the oriental LPs!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me, I have memory glass hanging around somewhere.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely with those great stamps and your super color selection.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beauty, Alison. I lvoe the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous. Such a lovely piece of wearable art- love the detail in the background x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Alison. Love the stamp choice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful, Alison!! You inspiring me to make some pendant to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your double sided pendant, adore your style very much. Fab inspiration! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous pendant Alison.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL! Those stamps were made to be turned into wearable art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful wearable art from Alison.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...