Saturday, 5 July 2014

Journal Pages by Donna Ratcliff



 
 
 

Playtime with the DecoArt Multi Surface paints in my mini moleskine journal today, these dry really quickly so are great for journals! …….
 

Artistic Outpost Stamps – Chalkboard Wisdom
Kaisercraft Stamps –
Grid, Stains

Viva Las Vegastamps –
Plate 922

Dylusions Stencil –
Diamond of a Border

Crafters Workshop Template –
Mini Specimens

DecoArt Multi Surface Paint –
Coastal Waters, Chartreuse, Lemon Zest, Cotton Ball, Blue Bird
Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
ProMarkers
 

What I did….


1. Using a bit of old sponge I applied the Coastal Waters, Chartreuse and Lemon Zest paint direct to a couple of the pages in my little journal. Then I sponged a bit of Lemon Zest through the diamond stencil, and some white through the mini specimens stencil before adding a little stamping with the Grid stamp.

2. I stamped three of the characters from the Viva Las Vegastamps plate, cut them out and coloured with ProMarkers.

3. Then I stamped some words using the Chalkboard Wisdom set and glued them and my previously coloured characters in place before finishing with a few doodled flowers, few extra bits of stencilling and a couple of paint rings.
 

Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 

Donna xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...