Saturday, 19 July 2014

It’s All Black ‘n’ White to Me by Donna Ratcliff



 


I have two quick and simple projects for you today 

Carabelle Studio Stamps – Keep Eyes Open, Texture Stars
Memento Ink –
Tuxedo Black

White Card, Black Card

White Tissue

Candle
 

What I did…….the card

 

1. First off I stamped the girl and sentiment in black, trimmed and mounted on black card.
 

2. Then to create a bit of a background I used the
texture stars to randomly stamp over a piece of white card, then I trimmed that and mounted on black as well.
  


 
3. Then it was just a case of mounting everything onto a blank card.


 
 
 
 

For the candle

1. I stamped the girl onto a bit of white tissue (just basic stuff that I’d saved from some packaging) and cut her out.
 
2. Then I laid it in position on the candle before wrapping a piece of baking parchment round it and heating gently with a heat gun.
 
 
 
 
 

I know many people talk about using wax paper for this technique but I prefer baking parchment……it’s a personal thing though so try both.

 


 


Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week


Donna xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...