Saturday, 28 June 2014

Summer Sparkle by Donna Ratcliff



 
 
 
 

I was given some of the new colours of the Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste to play with a few days ago so thought I’d use it with a gelli print and a That Special Touch Mask…….
 

Kaisercraft Stamps - Birthday
That Special Touch Mask – Fuchsia
Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
Gelli Plate

 

What I did….


1. I started out with a gelli print that I made some months ago using various shades of acrylic paint and a Claritystamps Leafy Swirl stencil.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2. Then I placed the Fuchsia mask in place and spread some of the Sparkle Texture Paste through it using a palette knife. Once that was dry I mounted onto a card blank.
 
3. Then I added a stamped birthday sentiment to finish.
 
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...