Monday, 2 June 2014

Dreamer by Deborah


 

 

 

When I first started crafting a few years ago zetti (fantastical images, black and white stripes) was all the rage but you don't see it as much these days - well not on cards anyway.

This card couldn't be simpler. I stamped then masked the lamb, then added the plants, words and the 'meadow'. Then I set to work with my new Spectrum Noir pencils.  I don't do all the fancy shading Leann Chivers and co. do on the telly, so using these pencils is probably overkill, but I do like the waxy consistency which makes them very easy to use.
 
 
Deborah

7 comments:

  1. It might be simple to create but it looks so good. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fab Debs and love the combination of images which look so quirky together.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and quirky - I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delight - this has put a big smile on my face... reminds me of The Magic Roundabout somehow!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...