Saturday, 3 May 2014

Happiness by Donna Ratcliff

 
 
 
 
 
 

So everyone ready for the weekend? A nice bright card with a clean modern look for you today, quick to do as well!! 
 
Artistic Outpost - Happiness
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps – Script, Lattice
Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
 
 
 
1. First I took a card blank and masked off the top and bottom to leave a broad strip going across the middle.
 
2. Then using some Cut ‘n’ Dry Foam I added some colour in the form of Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress inks.
 
3. Then using the same colours I added a bit of interest to the background by randomly stamping Script and Lattice.
 
4. Then I placed the Bar Stamping Gear toward the left hand edge and stamped my design in black then repeated it at the top of the strip. Then I took a smaller stamp and again using the gear stamped a part of an inner circle.
 

 
 
 
5. Then I highlighted some of the design in white just to add a bit extra ‘pop’.
 
 
 
 

6. After removing the top and bottom bits of masking paper I simply added the ‘Happiness’ sentiment.
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

2 comments:

  1. I always love this type of card and yours looks fantastic! The highlights with the white pen really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Fabulous design.. Theses colours are fantastic together, Px

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...